As per the Liebster Award Rules, I must also nominate blogs I have enjoyed that have less than 500 Followers. Some of you may not meet the requirements, but I hope you enjoy the accolades nonetheless. This is a wonderful way to network and find blogs you might overlook.
The Rules for accepting a nomination are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who gives it to you.
2. Answer the eleven questions he/she asks.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers.
4. Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
5. Let these eleven bloggers know that they have been nominated.
So , here are my answers to Positive Project’s questions:
1. What did you dream about being when you were a kid?
A writer, or a teacher. I also wanted to be an actress or a clown, but the red nose kept falling off and I couldn’t juggle.
2. East Coast or West Coast?
3. Favorite all-time dessert?
Cheesecake, chocolate (anything),pumpkin pie, lemon meringue pie – sorry, can’t pick just one!
4. If you could meet one author (dead or alive) who would it be?
Robert A. Heinlein
5. Right-handed or left-handed?
Right, but I was quite ambidextrous as a child.
6. Favorite dance move?
7. What is one of your underappreciated superpowers?
My super hearing (seriously, I think I should have someone check it out – I can hear a pin drop from a block away)
8. Vegetable garden or flower garden?
Flowers, they’re purdier!
9. What is one of your favorite memories?
Laughing with my brother and sister about anything and everything.
10. Who inspired you the most growing up?
I was not easily impressed as a child.
11. Have you mastered any tongue twisters?
Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers. I can write it, anyhow!
So the next step is to nominate some blogs of my own and send them my own questions. My nominations are:
Cadi Jordan (Social Media Expert)
Lorri Ratzlaff Making Sense of Social Media (Blogger)
Helen Platt of Charged Multimedia Army of Evil Robots
Tanya Trusler Editing to a T
Carly Russell (UsedEverywhere.com)
Lenore Angela Rare Rabbits Designs
Katharine Holmes Momgyver
John, Paul & Mic (Podcasters)
If you don’t fit the follower requirements (or don’t want an award), please do not feel obligated to participate.
My questions for the bloggers I nominated are:
- How often do you blog?
- Who is your target audience?
- How many cobs of corn can you eat at one sitting?
- Who do you most envy?
- What was your nickname growing up?
- What was your most embarrassing moment in sports or gym?
- Where is your favourite place to blog?
- What is your favourite cocktail?
- Who inspired you to write?
- What would you tell an alien if they asked you, “What is the best thing about the human race?”
- Describe your best friend in three words.
Thanks for visiting!